Friday, June 24, 2016

I Need To Tell You I Love You

I Need to Tell You I Love You

Chaunine Joy Landau - I Love You - Provo Utah Sunset

 I need to tell you, I love you. 

 

The blissful burst my heart would give, were I to touch your skin and show you with my fingertips how you make me tremble.

 

Somehow, it seems

 

through that one touch, I could tell you that all that I know to be good is held in you.

 

I know this kind of love. 

 

It is the power that spins planets in the skies and oceans move and sway to its pulse. 

 

Such a love I feel blaze through me at the sight of your name, the sound of your voice, a thought that blushes across my face.

 

If I could speak these words, if I could put voice to this love, this fever, this pulse, this.... love, 

 

not words but flowers, starlight, bird song and endless sunsets rioting in their rapture would spill from my lips. 

 

Surely this is the magic of which the stars and universes are born. 

 

No more a mystery to me, the origins of this world of wonders.

 

‘Tis the offspring of the gods that give themselves over to this delicious, dizzy, swirl and swoon. 

 

Quickened beating of hearts and minds, 

 

beauty binds and becomes all we see with earthly eyes. 

 

I need to tell you, I love you. 

*´¨)
                ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
                                 (¸.•´ (¸.•´        Chaunine Joy


Chaunine Joy Landau - Artist / Illustrator - Chaunine Joy's Studio - I Love You






No comments:

Post a Comment