Saturday, June 11, 2016

I'm Having a Two Dime Day!

Two Dime Day

Chaunine Joy - The Two Dime Day - Coins

There was a day many years ago when all seemed lost. I was taking a walk outside doing my best to think how in the world I could make things turn out right. 

I sat on a rock underneath a little grove of trees at the side of the street that I was on. As I sat there pondering things, my foot shuffled a few leaves and two tiny dimes appeared at my feet. 

Somehow those two sweet dimes shining at me were so bright and cheery, it felt like they had been hidden there for me to find as a message from the powers that run this universe that all was well and my guardian angels had my back. 

From that point on, I have happily picked up every coin that finds its way mysteriously into my life and the phrase was born, “I’m having a Two Dime Day!” 

Chaunine Joy Landau - Pennies From Heaven - Two Dime Day - Kisses - You Are Loved

 Over the years, the collection has grown quite a bit. Just when I need them most, shiny little coins show up in magical, mysterious ways to let me know all is well. I see every little dime and penny as a sweet love note from the universe that I am loved and have more blessings than I can ever count with a cheering squad that has angel wings. 

Wishing you all a Two Dime Day!  Love you all! 


Chaunine Joy Landau, Artist - Illustrator - Chaunine Joy's Studio


*´¨)
                ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
                                 (¸.•´ (¸.•´        Chaunine Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment